AIMS – VISION – MISSION STATEMENT
THE SOUTH AFRICAN CHRISTIAN CHAMBER OF BUSINESS – SACCOB – HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED AS A NEEDS AND PURPOSE-DRIVEN INITIATIVE WITH EXTREMELY CLEAR AIMS AND NATIONAL OBJECTIVES.
THE VISION – A GLOBAL VISION – WITH LOCAL: PROVINCIAL: AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
- To have a United:Secure and Peaceful Country.
- To develop a Knowledge Economy in South Africa.
- To have a Prosperous: Safe and Wealthy Population.
- To develop Economic Certainty and a Right of Tenure.
- To have a Capable Government and the Political Stability.
- To develop Practical and Pragmatic Solutions to the needs.
- To have a Local and Global Investor Confidence and Security.
THE MISSION STATEMENT – A GLOBAL ECONOMY – WITH SECURITY
- To Identify Needs : Skills : and Business Opportunities.
- Ensure Safety : Security : Law and Order : and Rule of Law.
- Nurture an Enterprise Culture and also Stimulate the Economy.
- Ensure essential Infrastructure and also Decentralised Government.
- Nurture Collaborative Cooperation: Transparency: and Accountability.
- Ensure Batho Pele Service Delivery and Collaborative Justice at all levels.
- Nurture Alliances: Joint Venture Partnerships: and also that United Voice.
THE PRIMARY AIMS – A KINGDOM ECONOMY – WITH SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
- Build a Kingdom Economy that is totally Needs and Purpose Driven.
- Protect the Natural Capital: Ocean Economy: and the National Heritage.
- Consolidate the Resources for the benefit of a Nation and future Generations.
- Ensure the total Separation of Powers and this is to include The Church and State.
- Provide an essential Process and Framework for Change that provides good Governance.
- Ensure Food Security : Poverty Relief : Disaster Relief and Right Supply Chain Management.
- Provide the Principles for Good Civil Governance: Standards: and ethical and moral Leadership.
MAIN OBJECTIVES – DESIRED OUTCOMES: AND REQUIRED RESULTS
- South Africa has Junk Status – and Economic Recession.
- The Need for Socio-Economic Growth cannot be at all denied.
- South Africa has Sub-Standard Health and Education and Security.
- The Need for Improved Conditions cannot be ignored or even opposed.
- South Africa has Increasing Crime and Corruption and that inner-city decay.
- The need for Restorative Justice cannot be disputed and needs to be addressed.
- South Africa has Increasing Poverty and Pollution and also informal settlements.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES – PROVIDE PRACTICAL AND PRAGMATIC STRATEGIES
- South Africa needs the Catalytic Projects and local and global Investments.
- It needs Capable Leadership and Moral Management in position of public trust.
- South Africa needs the Skills Base: Transfer of Knowledge: and essential Resources.
- It needs the necessary Support Base and the required Infrastructure for all development.
- South Africa needs to nurture Economic Growth: and also the Entrepreneurial Development.
- It needs the essential Infrastructure for Batho Pele – People First – Service Delivery at all levels.
- South Africa needs that Transparency: Accountability: Responsibility and also that Restorative Justice.
THE DESIRED OUTCOMES – NEEDS AND PURPOSE-DRIVEN
- Crime and Corruption are the Enemy of the Economy and it cannot be denied.
- Corruption is the Enemy of the Poor and and it is also a crime against Humanity.
- Lack of Infrastructure and the absence of Service Delivery is a barrier to all growth.
- Batho Pele – People First – Service Delivery is a Priority in public and private sectors.
- Crime and Corruption will be the Main Priorities to eradicate – in all sectors of Society.
- Food Security : Poverty Relief and Pollution are priorities to be dealt with in all sectors.
- Skills Development : Education and Health are a real issue that need to be priority areas.
THE SOLOMON PROJECT – THE NUBIS PLAN – THE ONLY PRACTICAL SOLUTION
- These include 26 years of Meticulous Research: Careful Planning and Patient Preparation.
- These include a Museum of Truth : a Library of Evidence: and undeniable proof of the need.
THE PORTFOLIO COMMITTEES – THE COUNCIL OF 28 – THE ADVISORY BOARDS
- South Africa needs a Social Market Economy as we have also seen in Germany.
- It needs a Democracy Development Programme that promotes Good Governance.
- South Africa needs a Free Market Economy that promotes Free Trade and not State Aid.
- It needs a Vibrant and Sustainable Programme that can develop the socio-economic growth.
- South Africa needs a Knowledge Economy that promotes entrepreneurial growth and development.
- It needs a Capable and Experienced Leadership that can develop innovative strategies to achieve growth.
- South Africa needs a Solutions-Driven Economy that promotes the work ethic and removes that entitlement.
THE SACCOB EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE – ESTABLISHES THE PORTFOLIOS
- The Policies : Strategies and Portfolios are Pragmatic – and are based on Best Practices.
- They are Aligned to the Needs in the Country and these include social: economic and political.
- The Code of Conduct and Rules of Engagement are clear and the Terms and Conditions are binding.
- They are Aligned to the Desired Outcomes – and provide those foundations for building that collaboration.
- The Terms and Conditions are easily understood are clear in order that collaborative cooperation is achieved.
- They are Aligned to The Vision : Aim : and Mission Statement – and provide the guidelines for that achievement.
- The Portfolios and the Management are totally aligned to their skills: experience: capabilities and also Assignment.
THE SACCOB MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE – IMPLEMENT ALL THESE ESSENTIAL PORTFOLIOS
- The Portfolios are aligned to the National Development Plan and the Presidential State of the Nation Address.
- They are the response to Provincial and Local Economic Development Plan of the Office of the Premier in KZN.
- The Portfolios include the Specific Action to be taken in the areas of Catalytic Project Development in the country.
- They are also the Response to the needs of the Municipal Management in the 278 Municipal Areas in South Africa.
- The Portfolios include that total accountability to both the individual members and also to the Executive Committee.
- They are the Response to the National Government need to actually establish the infrastructure for a vibrant economy.
- The Portfolios include challenges relating to Social : Economic and Political conditions and threats within our country.
THE NATIONAL PEACE COMMISSION – PROVIDES THE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE TO GOVERNMENT
- The Batho Pele Peace Accord demands Transparency: Responsibility and Accountability.
- It Demands Law and Order and the Rule of Law and maintenance and the enforcement of justice.
- It Demands Separation of Powers and Good Governance in all sectors of Management and Leadership.
- It Demands Batho Pele – People First – Service Delivery in all Municipalities and all essential infrastructure.
SPECIFIC SECTORS IN COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: AND THE 28 MINISTERS IN THE CABINET
- SACCOB does not have and Geographical Boundaries.
- It interacts with the National and Provincial Government.
- SACCOB does not have Municipal Boundaries in the country.
- It interacts with 278 Municipalities and all the Provincial Regions.
- SACCOB does not have any Portfolio Boundaries at a National Level.
- It interacts with 28 Cabinet Ministers in Government and the 400 Seats.
- SACCOB does not have any Industry Boundaries or any sectors of Commerce.
THE 28 PRIMARY SECTORS – AND THE NATIONAL GOVERNMENT CABINET
- Every Single Sector of Government will be engaged at a National Level.
- Every Single Municipality will also be engaged in the 278 Municipal Areas.
- The Social : Economic: and Political Issues are considered and then addressed.
- The Sectors include Industry : Commerce and the Informal and Formal Business.
- The Sectors include both Formal and Informal Groups in the mainstream economy.
- The Sectors include Small : Medium and Micro Sector Groups of this essential economy.
- The Sectors include Tourism : Health and Education: and also Safety: Security: and Social.
THE SOCIAL SECTORS – MUNICIPALITIES AT NATIONAL LEVEL
- Crime and Corruption are Priority Areas of Concern – as highlighted in both the SONA and SOPA in 2020.
- Poverty and Pollution are the issues to be resolved – as highlighted by the President and Office of the Premier.
- Food Security and Poverty and Disaster Relief are to be dealt with and all these are considered Catalytic Projects.
- Skills Development and Education and Skills Transfer will be given the attention they deserve in this development.
- Job and Wealth Creation need that special attention with all the Entrepreneurial Development Skills being provided.
- The Informal Sector and SMME Sector are targeted for growth – and the informal settlements are the primary market.
- The Informal Settlements have been identified
THE SOCIAL PARTNERS – THE NGO’S AND ALSO THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- Corporate Sector : P.B.O’S : C.B.O’S : and all the Non Government Organisations that provide financial support.
- Religious Groups : Christian Majority : Traditional Leaders: Civil Society: and Captains of Industry and Commerce.
THE BENEFITS OF THE SACCOB: TO THE ECONOMY: AND ALSO ALL INTEREST GROUPS
- The S.A. Christian Chamber of Business is unique: innovative and needs driven.
- There is no other Chamber that Provides The Voice of Truth: Reason: and Wisdom.
- The SACCOB is apolitical and also open to all Races and Religious and Cultural Groups.
- There is no other Business Chamber that provides these essential unique range of Services.
- The SACCOB is specific in it’s Aims: Mission Statement: Vision: and also all Primary Objectives.
- There is no other Business Chamber that demands Transparency: Responsibility and Accountability.
- The SACCOB is Innovative : Creative: and Needs and Purpose-Driven and also provides a United Vision.
THE BENEFIT TO THE COUNTRY – IT IS THE SECOND HOUSE: THE UNITED VOICE OF WISDOM
- Business is the Lifeblood of the entire economy and the country needs a vibrant Free Market Economy.
- But the Corporate Sector Doesn’t Have a United Voice to the Government and the 278 Municipal Managers.
- The Church is the Lifeline to the Destitute: the Homeless: the Needy: the Voiceless: and also all the unemployed.
- But the Christian Majority do not have a United Voice to Government and all municipal leaders in the public sector.
- Business Produces a Vibrant Economy and provides the investment for all socio-economic growth and development.
- But there is Starving in this Land of Plenty in 2020 and South Africa has a recession and all the shame of Junk Status.
- The Church must get involved in the Knowledge Economy: and deal with food security: and disaster and poverty relief.
THE BENEFIT TO THE ECONOMY – IT DEMANDS ACCOUNTABILITY: AND THE BATHO PELE SERVICES
- South Africa needs that Socio-Economic Development: Sustainable Growth: and the Essential Infrastructure.
- It also needs Investor Confidence and Socio-economic Growth: and it requires Planning: Research: and Support.
- South Africa needs Catalytic Projects to survive and the innovation: creativity and skills is in the Business Community.
- It also needs to Provide Food Security : Poverty and Disaster Relief: and this is a collective duty and dual responsibility.
- South Africa needs to Provide all this Relief and intervention and that requires Leadership: Management: and Support.
- It also needs to Create a Vibrant Economy: Spatial and Local Economic Development: and an effective Service Delivery.
- South Africa need to have a Kingdom Economy that is supported by religious and traditional leadership and coalitions.
THE BENEFIT TO THE MEMBER – ACCESS TO BENEFITS – ACCESS TO MARKETS AND OPPORTUNITY
- SACCOB provides a wide range of benefits to the individual member: the economy: the community and the country.
- It has access to The Economic Council: The KZN Growth Coalition: the Business Chambers: and other Partnerships.
- SACCOB provides Projects: Market Opportunities: Joint Venture Partnerships: Access to Finance: and Poverty Relief.
MEMBER BENEFITS – AND THE UNITED VISION – THAT ARE ESSENTIAL FOR THAT UNITED VOICE
- SACCOB provides Unique Benefits and a Wide Range of Services – that are achieved by that collaborative cooperation.
- It Develops Partnerships to assist Individual Members and also those wider rural and urban Communities in our land.
- SACCOB provides Strategies and Projects for Sustainable Development that are able to create that wealth opportunity.
- It develops relationships to nurture Socio-Economic Growth and Development – and that creates the job opportunities.
- SACCOB provides an Advice Desk to develop skills and Promote Enterprises that are financial sustainable – and viable.
- It develops Networks to Build a Data Base of Service and Product Providers – and also a wide variety of other sponsors.
- SACCOB provides those opportunities in a Kingdom Economy that deals with social: economic and political challenges.
IT BRIDGES THE GAP BETWEEN A RELIGION AND KNOWLEDGE ECONOMY: AND GIVES PROSPERITY
- South Africa has an 80% Christian Majority but extremely High Levels of Poverty: Pollution: and that Corruption.
- It has Resources and Reserves – but Increasing Levels of Unemployment: Crime: Grime: and that inner-city decay.
- South Africa has a 66% African Christian Majority – But Corruption and Wastage of Resources is the real challenge.
- It has Natural Capital and National Heritage but extremely High Levels of Pollution especially in informal settlements.
- South Africa has an Infrastructure – But No Service Excellence: Service Delivery: or that essential Batho Pele Principles.
- It has Human Capital and Guidelines to Wealth – But it is Bankrupt on almost every single level of the Wealth Indicator
- South Africa has Institutional Memory and Intellectual Property – But these are neither respected – nor used effectively.
IT BRIDGES THE GAP BETWEEN THE PROSPERITY – AND THE FUTURE WEALTH OF THE COUNTRY
- South Africa’s Future Wealth will also be Measured by these essential Wealth Indicators:
- Its Ideals : Its Faith : Its Justice System : Its Standards : and most important: Its Quality of Life.
- South Africa’s Future Wealth will be measured by these important and essential Wealth Indicators:
- Its Education : Its Institutions : Its Leadership : Its Management: Its Planning: and also its Research.
- South Africa’s Future Wealth will Be Measured by these abilities: skills: experience – and Wealth Indicators:
- Its Ability To Develop Its Art : Literature : Science and Technology: and to provide food security and poverty relief.
- South Africa’s Future Wealth Will Be Measured by Meritocracy: and Pragmatism: and a Moral Compass and Integrity.
IT BRIDGES THE GAP BETWEEN THE REALITY: THE MYTH: AND THE REQUIRED AND DESIRED IDEAL
- South Africa needs that Peace : Free Trade: Prosperity and Performance.
- It Requires the Agent for Change : and Process and Framework for Change.
- It Requires Accountability : Restorative Justice : and also all that Transformation.
- SACCOB Ensures Today’s Preparation Is Tomorrows Performance through this Change.
- It has The Vision : Meticulous Research: Careful Planning and also that Patient Preparation.
THE SOLOMON PROJECT – THE NUBIS PLAN – AND THE KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- SACCOB is not just an Ordinary Business Chamber
- It is Needs and Purpose-Driven and it is God Honouring.
- SACCOB is The Agent Change and THE SECOND HOUSE.
- It is The Process for Change and The Framework for Change.
- SACCOB is certainly not a Political Party or even a Movement.
- It is the Platform and Gateway to provide that Peace and Wealth.
- SACCOB is the Solution to that Peaceful Change and Game Changer.
THE SOLOMON PROJECT DEALS WITH SOCIAL : ECONOMIC : AND POLITICAL ISSUES
- SACCOB is not just an Ordinary Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- It is the Catalyst for Change with sustainable and viable Catalytic Projects.
- SACCOB has The Nubis Plan for Socio-Economic Growth and Development.
- It is the Solution to this Humanitarian Crisis and also the real Ecological Challenges.
- SACCOB has The Nubis Plan for Pollution and Poverty Relief and also the Food Security.
- It is the Solution to this Ecological Disaster: The Circular Economy: and Waste Management.
- SACCOB has The Nubis Plan for the Corruption and Crime Control and also the Law and Order.
THE SOLOMON PROJECT DEALS WITH INFRASTRUCTURE AND THAT SERVICE DELIVERY
- SACCOB is not an Ordinary Chamber of Industry and not just for the 4th Industrial Revolution.
- It is The Coalition for Christian Leaders and Civil Society to join hands: hearts: and minds for change.
- SACCOB has established The National Peace Commission and also The Batho Pele Peace Accord for change.
- It is The Batho Pele Peace Accord that demands Accountability: Transparency: Responsibility and real change.
- SACCOB has established The Solomon Project as a Catalytic Project and is supported by a R5 Billion 5 Year Plan.
- It is The Solution to the Crime : Grime : Inner-City Decay: the lack of infrastructure and failure in service delivery.
- SACCOB has establish The National Action Plan that deals with the development of informal sector and settlements.
THE SOLOMON PROJECT DEALS WITH THE ABSENCE OF THAT BATHO PELE SERVICE DELIVERY
- SACCOB is THE SECOND HOUSE – AND THE HOUSE OF PEACE.
- It Demands Accountability and also the Batho Pele Service Delivery.
- It Demands Law and Order and also a need for Collaborative Justice.
THE SOLOMON PROJECT – THE NUBIS PLAN – AND THE COST
- South Africa needs Recovery from the Junk Status – and Economic Recession.
- It needs Capable and Ethical Leadership and responsible and ethical Management.
- South Africa needs Economic Certainty and Political Stability and a clear Action Plan.
- It needs Investor Confidence and Economic Development and also the Security of Tenure.
- South Africa needs that Knowledge and Vibrant Economy and another Agricultural Revolution.
- It needs a Kingdom Economy and Good Governance in Kwa Zulu-Natal and the rest of the country.
- South Africa need Peace and Freedom from Corruption and that accountability within the Government.
SACCOB PROVIDES THE PLATFORM FOR THE CHURCH AND CIVIL SOCIETY TO ACHIEVE THIS
- The National Peace Commission demands Accountability: Transparency: and Servant-hood.
- The Batho Pele Peace Accord Demands Law and Order : and the Rule of Law at a National Level.
- The Living Cross Crusade Demands Unity and Solidarity among the 80% Christian Majority in Society.
- The Holy Bible Demands Capable Leaders and Restorative Justice with Truth: Justice: and the Righteousness.
- The Constitution has been Changed and The Bill of Rights Abused: and the Biblical Principals and Values Ignored.
- The Church and Christian Majority have remained silent to the corruption: indifferent to crime and tolerant to evil.
- The Holy Bible Demands Obedience to his Will and Commands – and provides the guidelines for Kingdom Economy.
SACCOB PROVIDES THE TEN PRINCIPLES TO PEACE AND FREEDOM: AND THE PRACTICAL SOLUTION
- SACCOB provides Benefits to both the Members and Communities.
- It provides a Biblical Blueprint and also an essential National Action Plan.
- SACCOB provides Practical Solutions and The Strategies for that Pragmatism.
- It provides The Research : Planning : Research: and also the essential Information.
- SACCOB provides The Road map to Advance His Kingdom and also to lay that Foundation.
- It provides The Infrastructure : Intercession and Implementation: and that essential Intervention.
- SACCOB provide The Gateway to Involvement and Investment – and it Provides The Platform for Change.
SACCOB PROVIDES THE SOLUTION TO BIBLICAL DEMOCRACY – AND ENSURES KINGDOM ECONOMY
- Annual Membership is Based on Size of Church, Business or Individual
- Individual – R500 P.A.
- 1 – 10 – R2 000 P.A. : 11 – 20 – R3 000 P.A. : 21 – 50 – R4 000 P.A.
- 51 – 100 – R6 000 P.A. : 101 – 250 – R9 000 P.A. : 251 – 500 – R12 000 P.A.
- 501 – 1000 – R20 000 P.A. : 1001 – 5000 – R30 000 P.A. : 5001 – Plus – R50 000 P.A.
- SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS A KINGDOM ECONOMY AND GODLY GOVERNANCE.
- SACCOB PROVIDES THE SOLUTION TO SOUTH AFRICA’S NEEDS AND CHALLENGES.
- SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS TO INVEST IN THE KINGDOM ECONOMY AND ALSO THE FUTURE.